Here's a few shots of our Christmas morning. Luckily the boys were sleeping and Nora got an hour or two of gift opening just to herself, which was very special for her. This was the first year that she really understood Santa and got really excited about Christmas morning. She came running out of her room and tore into the first present she saw. It was a joy to be home with her on Christmas morning. While we were in the hospital one of the nurses asked Nora what she asked Santa for and she randomly replied "tap shoes." We have no idea where it came from and we were in big trouble because we of course didn't have any. Jarrod had to go to Payless on Christmas Eve and buy tap shoes for $25!!!!! There's a little video of Nora in her tap shoes below. I had to shoot it from overhead because she was confined to our little entryway.

Tearing in

Nora loves her books

So excited about her dollar store watercolor paints

Grant and Dylan on Christmas day
2 comments:
So sweet...imagine that, Nora with tap shoes!? The boys are so small and sweet. Thinking of you all and wishing you a great new year with a little extra sleep!! :)
Nora's a doll! How about if you make me one of those? I can't seem to get one! She is something in those tap shoes - she can have a great time in the garage and on the driveway when spring gets here. The boys are adorable and you make it all look so easy in the pictures:) Even with two it should be a little easier the second time around - at least you know that eventually they will sleep for long periods. I wasn't so sure with Hayden and by the time I had Cam I realized that I could survive anything for 10-12 weeks! Ha, ha! Love you guys!
Post a Comment