Hello! I can't believe we're over halfway through September already! Time really flies when you're having fun. We've had a great start to the month and are looking forward to the rest of it too. Sorry for the slow down in blogging last week. I started teaching dance again and Nora started day care! We've had some pretty hectic weeks including a quick trip back to Iowa for a weekend where we got to catch up with some longtime friends who we consider to be as close as family. It just so happened that we were able to be back in Iowa for the Hawkeyes' big win over Iowa State though it was too short of a trip to travel all the way to Ames for the action! Check out the pictures below of Nora in her Hawkeye cheerleader outfit. We also made it over to see our friends Tiffany and Sean and their new arrival Luke. What a sweetheart he is and everyone was doing great! It's been a hectic start to the month but I'm sure we'll settle into our new schedule and we're looking forward to a trip to Augusta, Ga., next week to see Grandpa and Grandma Yates and Uncle Alex and Aunt Lindsay.

On the way to a trip to Metro Beach with my friend Jennye and her two boys -- Max and Nico -- three car seats!

At the park with Max and Nico -- getting the three of them to look at the same time was impossible!

Nora loves playing dress-up. She did this all on her own!

Another pose for the camera.

With her monkey and daddy

Hawkeye cheerleader -- Go Hawks!

Tiffany, Luke and I (I'm a picture stealer -- stole this one from Tiff's blog!)
No comments:
Post a Comment