Nora enjoyed a visit from her Grandma Linda this weekend! Grandma arrived last Wednesday evening. We all enjoyed a few great days and nights together before I skipped town and left Nora with Grandma and Dad. I went out to Seattle to visit my good friend Briony. While there I got to see a Kenny Chesney concert that also included Lady Antebellum, Montgomery Gentry, Miranda Lambert and Sugarland. We also did the Seattle touristy stuff -- the Space Needle, Pike's Market and Mt. Rainier. Back home, Grandma, Jarrod and Nora went to the zoo, the mall and the park. Jarrod and Linda enjoyed some Mother-Son bonding time over wine and good food. At the zoo, Nora said "Duck" as daddy pointed to them and said "Quack, Quack." I may have forgotten to post on here that Nora says a few random words such as "Dada" (her first), "Mama", and "ball". Grandma Linda will likely be sending lots of great pics from her camera, but we've got a few to get ya started. Hope you're all enjoying your summer. I can't believe our baby is almost one!

Grandma and Nora at the zoo.

The polar bear just lounging in the grass at the zoo.

Grandma and Nora in the swing at the park.

Nora loves to swing!
No comments:
Post a Comment