Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Slow her down

Nora is growing up so fast :(, sometimes I wish I could just slow time down for a few months. She understands so much now and follows simple commands like "go get a book" or "go get your baby," but she is also into EVERYTHING and she hasn't even started walking yet!!! She loves playing with laundry. She just thinks it is the greatest thing in the world to twirl her clothes over top her head. And don't even think about putting an important piece of paper down within her reach -- you'll find it ripped to shreds moments later. This week she started playing peekaboo herself instead of just laughing when we do it so I included a video below. Please ignore the high-pitched mommy voice from me -- I always hate how I sound on a recording!


With Daddy after her bath


Hanging out in her swimsuit before heading out to the pool


Mohawk again -- we can't help it, it's just so cute


Uh oh, she crawled into the cat's bed. The cat was not pleased.



No comments: