We enjoyed a visit from Nora's friend Luca on Monday with his mom, Marla, who is expecting twins in November! Luca is just the most handsome little boy in the world and so I had to share some pictures of him. It's so funny too because I told Marla yesterday how I've been trying very hard to get Nora to clap. And wouldn't you know it -- this morning when I'm not trying at all and am half-asleep changing her diaper, Nora just randomly starts clapping like crazy. Then she looked at me, smirked and laughed -- as if to say, "I've been able to do this for a long time, but was just having fun watching you." My mom just replied "She is her mother's daughter." :) Nora then proceeded to clap ALL day and I included a video of her new skill below.


No comments:
Post a Comment