The stories and happenings of the Yates Family -- Jarrod, Molly, Nora, Grant and Dylan
Friday, June 12, 2009
Sleeping Beauty
Well, as I'm sure many of you were anticipating, our life has completely changed since Nora started crawling. I'm sitting on the couch right now with no idea what to do next - take a shower, start on my 3-page-long "to do" list, prepare for our dance recital tonight or make a grocery list. As you can see, the confusion led to me posting on the blog :) :). Our sweet little angel, has turned into a little wild woman. She wants to play with everything she's not supposed to, torture our cats and constantly eat cheerios or any other morsel found on the floor. She's a completely different baby! The other day I walked out of the bathroom and quickly realized that I had left my purse on the floor. I found Nora surrounded by about $30 in cash that was thrown on the floor all around her. Those of you who know me well know this could have turned out much worse. Who knows what else was floating around in the bottom of that purse!!! Instead of posting a picture of the mayhem, I decided to post a picture of our little sleeping beauty instead. Also, Jarrod won free tickets to a Tigers game last Friday for hitting the straightest drive during a golf tournament last week. (This after he hit a hole-in-one a couple of days earlier -- why he didn't buy a lottery ticket is still confusing to me). I included some pics from the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment