
The stories and happenings of the Yates Family -- Jarrod, Molly, Nora, Grant and Dylan
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Father's Day
Happy Father's Day to Jarrod! There is definitely a special daddy-daughter bond between Jarrod and Nora and Father's Day made it shine more than ever. I made an attempt at breakfast on Sunday morning-- caramel french toast -- it turned out pretty good, but I think it needed a little more time in the oven! We spent Sunday relaxing in the yard and also spent some time at the gym. Sunday night we went out to a Father's Day dinner at Kona Grill and Nora was an absolute angel. She got a little obsessed with some chopsticks and let out a few excited shrills, but overall she was really good. She loves sitting in the high chair and especially loves waving around the menu. I actually took a video of her with the chopsticks so check that out below.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Too sweet...you are soo good at the videos- I never think to do that. Tell Jarrod Happy Daddy's day for me- isn't that father/daughter bond so sweet to see :) Miss you guys- but feel so caught up on the happenings- isn't technology grand! Take care :)
Love the mohawk! Funny that we both put pictures of them at the same time. Happy Father's Day to Jarrod. We miss you guys!! Love to be able to keep up via the blog. :)
Post a Comment