Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nora turned three!

Nora turned three last week and it was quite an exciting birthday for her. We traveled to Iowa for the occasion. She got to go to the Iowa State Fair and to Adventureland! We had her party at Adventureland Inn poolside. She was SO EXCITED. She definitely gave us a run for our money that day as she ran and jumped in the pool twice before we could get to her. She was a little fish and loved playing in the water. As always, there was so much going on that I wish I had snapped more pictures. I did get some of it on camera though so I'm glad to share what I actually got. For my birthday we had a quiet dinner with some great friends - Tiffany and Sean Merrick - in Iowa City. This was a great way to end the summer and we are so thankful for all of the friends and family that traveled to Des Moines to celebrate with us. Thank you all so much!!! I had some trouble uploading videos and some of my Iowa State Fair pictures are missing so there may be another post soon.



Nora in her new motorized Jeep from Mama and Daddy


With her cake - cousins in background - Tony, Olivia, Claire, Jason, Jenny and Amy



Admiring her cake


Family shot


On the boat ride at Adventureland with cousins Emmaly and Alyssa


On the bumper cars with Daddy


On the airplane ride at Adventureland




Blowing out the candles






Bumper cars with Daddy

No comments: