Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nora's first haircut and a sneak peek at her costume

So those beautiful baby curls on Nora were starting to get a little troublesome, not to mention that her bangs hung below her eyes. I decided I had no choice but to get her a "little" haircut so that she didn't look like we never brushed her hair. I was so worried about keeping those curls so I took her to my stylist who promised he wouldn't cut them off. We cut her "little girl" bangs so that her hair stays out of her eyes and Chris, the stylist, even "shredded" them. :) The amazing part was that Nora never said a word and never moved a muscle. I still haven't decided if she was incredibly scared or if she thought it felt good. Either way, it was luck for me. Now she's telling everyone, "Chris cut my hair." I also snuck in a sneak peek at her Halloween costume, a giraffe, below. When we asked her what she wanted to be this year she never waivered. A giraffe it was. :) Our babysitter took these pictures at Nora's daycare Halloween party last Saturday. Thanks Em!



Holding perfectly still


Still holding perfectly still


Cutting the bangs


The finished cut!


The giraffe - $11.99 from Babies R Us (what a steal!)

No comments: