Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trip to Western Iowa

We had a lovely visit to Denison to see Grandma Linda and Poppa Bob for four days. It was so relaxing for Jarrod and I as Linda was a FABULOUS host. Good food, lots of wine and even the chance to go see a movie on our own. Nora loved seeing Grandma and Poppa and did great traveling there and back. We flew into Omaha on Friday morning and returned to Detroit on Tuesday. I'm sure these next few days will be difficult for Nora as she adjusts to not seeing Grandma each morning. It will be hard for Jarrod and I to adjust to "real life" again as well. We spent most of our time catching up over good food and drinks and enjoyed a nice visit from Jarrod's step-brother Steve and his wife Rena and their two children Luke and Faith. Check out the pictures below!


Our lovely host -- Grandma Linda


Opening presents from Grandma and Poppa


With Aunt Rena


With cousins Luke and Faith


Reading with Grandma and Poppa


With Uncle Steve


Two crazy gals - Aunt Rena and cousin Faith

No comments: