Friday, October 26, 2012

Fall Fun!

In Michigan, the fall season is ruled by apple orchards and cider mills. There are TONS of them in Metro Detroit. We have went a couple of times this year - our annual trip to the Yates Cider Mill (no relation - haha) and we also went to the Franklin Cider Mill this year. Here are some Fall pics! :)


 Riding the ponies at Yates Cider Mill


Getting so tall



This is the line to get cider and donuts - I still think it's my favorite though!!!


With her Apple Sipper - it was a pretty cold days so the bees weren't out to bother us- Major Plus!


These guys thought they'd relive their newborn days and spend some time cuddling in the same crib recently. 


Choosing a pumpkin at Franklin Cider Mill






This is why I'm never in any shots - this is classic- I am the only one looking!!!


This is one of her many facial expressions





These two both LOVE to cuddle - but typically only with each other. :)





Look we got apple sippers too! Yay!

No comments: