Wow have we been busy. We have now officially entered dance competition season and warm weather and so my already lacking blogging will surely be less now. The kids are all growing up so fast! The boys are now 15 months and still completely bonkers. They are both walking (Grant is almost running), climbing on everything, and even jumping in their cribs. Both are still trying to talk adding words such as bye-bye, all done, num-num (food), thank you (which sounds more like "ank-do", sissy and now Daddy rather than da-da. Nora has now started Spanish class after her preschool once a week as well. She seemed to really enjoy it and my mom said she was pretty engaged in the class last week. She continues to do swim lessons and dance as well, so she is a really busy little girl! Last week we traveled to Mexico with our good friends Brandy and Scott who moved away last summer. We had missed them so much! We had an amazing vacation in Puerto Vallarta. We even took a crazy adventure excursion where we zip-lined, repelled, tubed in a river, walked across swinging bridges, flew across a ravine on a tarzan swing and rode mules. It was definitely the most adventurous I have ever been and maybe the most scared I've been too! :) I have to give a big shoutout to Brandy and Scott for taking us on this amazing vacation. It was exactly what we needed and so much fun! We have beautiful weather since we returned as well - I couldn't ask for more! My mom was so kind to stay back and watch our crew. I was a little worried since even I don't have to be alone with them that much (we were gone for 4 nights), but she is a SUPERWOMAN! Thankfully she has become very accustomed to the chaos and takes it in stride. I have received so many compliments from friends and acquaintances who saw her in action last week and believe me, I know just how lucky I am!!! Thanks Mom!

Nora made "no-bake" chocolate cookies with Memaw

Nora and Memaw found things outside to make her name with while we were gone

Now, those look like two very relaxed people

A beautiful sunset

The pool

Beer in hand = happy man
No comments:
Post a Comment