OK, I'm going to try really hard to update a lot in the next week or so because I'm again SO behind! Mom you have permission to remind me. :) We recently took Nora on her first trip to Build-a-Bear. She got a gift certificate to the store for her birthday last August from Jarrod's cousin Angie and her family. We were saving it for a cold winter day, but we haven't had many this year! We finally had some cold weather so we ventured out. She picked a pink bear, bought some ballerina PJs for it and named it "Betty". Ha! I think she thoroughly enjoyed the experience and she sleeps with Betty every night.

At home with Betty

Washing Betty

Stitching up Betty - she chose to add a "kissing" sound and she got
to make a wish on Betty's heart

Betty in her house ready to go home
No comments:
Post a Comment