The stories and happenings of the Yates Family -- Jarrod, Molly, Nora, Grant and Dylan
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Nora's first day of preschool and dance
Nora had her first day of preschool and dance last week. I posted pictures on our Facebook page, but wanted to post them here too. Nora did great with both - walked right into preschool and walked right into dance. She was very excited for both and from what I know - did great. She already had homework from preschool and was very excited to do it and turn it in. We can't believe our little baby is growing up so fast. She even looks different to me these days. She's losing her toddler tummy and talking very adult-like these days. Some examples of a couple of things she has said lately: "Speaking of which mom ...", "I'm having a really hard time with this.", "Look at that beautiful blue sky", "Don't I look gorgeous?" and this one I'm not so proud of -- "It's raining really frickin hard out here". I have to share the good and the bad right? We are definitely watching what we say around her more and more.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment