This month we have had lots of fun! Jarrod and I hired a couple of new daytime babysitters so that when my mom is gone I could still get a break! As a result, I have had a chance to get out and take some yoga classes as well. The boys and Nora are doing great. Nora has been "on her best behavior" lately as she says. :) It was like she hit two and a half and became much more independent and worlds smarter! And the "why?" has begun, but it gives us a chance to teach her a lot so I kind of like it right now. The boys are now sleeping through the night! Grant is sleeping 10-11 hours and Dylan is sleeping 8-9 hours. It has made such a huge difference for all of us. Needless to say, we are very happy about that! I have also returned slowly to my "day" job in journalism, which has been nice. This weekend, we enjoyed a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Yates. They met the boys for the first time and enjoyed hanging out with Nora. And bonus -- they let Jarrod and I head out on the town for a date. Here's some pics from all the recent happenings -- we got a new camera that we love -- thanks mom!!!!

Dylan with Grandpa

Grant sleeping on Grandpa (Grandpa had the magic touch)

Grandma feeding both! We were so impressed!

Grandma with Dylan

Grandpa and the three kids!

Grandma and Grandpa with the boys

Dylan sleeping on Grandma

Dylan sleeping on Daddy

Our beautiful little Nora

Another side of Nora - hahaha!

Nora "sharing" with Dylan

Dylan

Grant

Grant's onesie says "Large and in Charge" which is so true!

Memaw decided to dress up the cat with Nora - Oh my!

The three of those crazy ladies together!
No comments:
Post a Comment