Since I last posted there have been many firsts at our house and I want to make sure they get recorded here in Internet world. Last Thursday night, I returned to teaching dance for the first time in two months. I really missed my students and it was terrific to get back in the studio, but I was exhausted after five hours on my feet.
Also in the last week, I have spent my first full days by myself with all three kids. At first I thought it would be too hard to be by myself with all three of them while I was breastfeeding the boys. It is definitely hard to maneuver two babies and try to corral a two year old, but we did it! Last Friday, the four of us had a great day. All three kids were fed, clean and well-rested when Jarrod got home from work at six. Today we were also alone and we had a magical day that was semi-scheduled. I even managed to get some laundry done and cook dinner.
Grant and Dylan have now started smiling!!!!!!!! This is the best development in my mind. In the beginning babies only eat, sleep and poop. There's nothing greater than the day they start giving back with smiles. Though they've been doing it for over a week -- I'm still trying to catch it on camera. The camera comes out and their smiles go away. :)
Dylan has now joined Grant in his ability to roll from his belly to his back. Grant did this before he was hospitalized. Dylan just did it at the end of last week.
We also recently registered Nora for preschool. In the fall, Nora will start preschool at Four Seasons Preschool in Royal Oak. This preschool is right down the street from us and is adorable!!! Nora will be going on Tuesday and Thursday mornings with her friend Connor who she has had regular play dates with since she was a baby. I'm really looking forward to her starting preschool. It will be really fun to see what she learns and how she does. A HUGE thanks to my mom for going and waiting in line to register. She has been an AMAZING help.

Grant - 7 weeks old

Dylan - 7 weeks old

Our little men

I guess we did catch Dylan smiling!!! Me and my three kiddos

Nora says "Good morning sunshine"

2 comments:
Oh MY! Did Nora get electricuted? haha that picture is AWESOME
LOVE the updates, Molly! Well done with 1 on 3 defense...you are a superwoman! That picture of Nora's hair is hysterical- she looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket!! Take care and keep those updates coming- the boys are adorable :)
Post a Comment