We got buried in snow that was perfect for a snowman and snowballs. Nora enjoyed playing outside with Mama and Daddy before the serious cold hit today. Brrrrr! 36 week pic below. Look at that belly!!!!!!!!!!!!



Tackling daddy during his snow angel

Daddy's finished snow angel



36 weeks pregnant
1 comment:
Holy smokes, Moll! That is some serious belly. You are going to be the champion of twins...carrying that much baby and still on your feel until the bitter end. It's because you're a dance teacher - never a quitter - we don't have time to quit. Love you guys! I might have to make a trip to Michigan to see these big boys in the new year...don't think I can wait until you come to Iowa in August. Jason will only agree to it if I promise not to smell them since the smell of a baby makes me want another!
Post a Comment