Sunday, November 14, 2010

Belly pics

I know it's been a while since I posted a belly pic. This pic was taken over a week ago and my belly grows at a rate that is really just inconceivable to anyone who hasn't had a twin pregnancy, but at the request of several ... here is an updated belly pic. I believe I was 30 1/2 weeks. Almost 32 weeks now.

Also, my lovely dance studio I teach at, The Dance Shoppe in Waterford, MI, threw me a surprise baby shower for the twins last weekend. It was such a shock! My boss told me we were having a three hour staff meeting. I was actually really nervous that we were in trouble for some reason! About an hour into the meeting they told me that they had food in the other room and then had the "pregnant" lady lead the way to the food. Then, there it was -- a room full of students and parents. The shower was also for my new friend, Ms. Katie, who is taking over my classes while I'm out. She is getting married in the summer. It was adorable. I included a pic of the cake below.

And finally we recently let Nora take a bath in the basement bath tub which is a whirlpool tub the other night. I told Jarrod to barely use any bubble bath, but even a drop was too much! Cute pics though!!!













2 comments:

Amy Thompson said...

LOVE that baby belly! I'll bet you are ready for those boys to come out (...er...kinda!). Can't wait for the big news- Nora is getting so big. She's gorgeous :) We'll miss you guys at the holdiays this year!

brionyschroeder said...

Wow!!! The belly pic is amazing!!