A couple of weeks ago my mom celebrated her 60th birthday! What a milestone for her and with so many things changing in her life this year (she is also retiring, having major shoulder surgery and my brother is moving to San Diego) we wanted to give her something special. So my brother and I concocted a plan to surprise her with a trip to a hotel complete with a day of wine tasting! She thought she was coming to my house for a visit but we intercepted her on Interstate 94 and swept her away to a beautiful resort. We all had a great time catching up and enjoying the weekend away from all the hustle and bustle. I've shared some pictures below of the weekend that is sure to be remembered!
I also shared some more bonus pics of Nora. She is loving this weather and constantly asking to go outside!


Wine tasting

Swimming



At the beach


Bonus pic - Nora got out this pot and crawled into it

Writing with sidewalk chalk - mom and dad had fun too!

What a great shot of Nora and Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment