Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post, but I have an excuse -- we were in Las Vegas! Yippee! I was a "Vegas Virgin" until last week when we went for a conference for Jarrod. It was a blast! Right before we left Nora started walking. She's still only taking 7 or 8 steps at a time and she mostly travels by walking on her knees which is hilarious! Nora stayed home with Grandma Linda while we were in Vegas and had a great time shopping, reading and playing. I think Grandma had a great time too. Last night we went to Nora's Halloween Party at daycare, today we carved our pumpkin and celebrated an ugly Hawkeye win, and tonight we are going to a Halloween party thrown by our friends Bill and Jennye. Fun, Fun, Fun! Happy Halloween everyone!

With Miss Katie at the daycare

With Mama at daycare

Pumpkin guts with Daddy

Ewww!


The finished product -- Go Hawks!

Wearing Daddy's wig for his Halloween costume ... with Grandma Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment