Who invented teething biscuits anyway? There should be a warning on the box -- "Three baths will be required to remove the affects of this delicious treat."The stories and happenings of the Yates Family -- Jarrod, Molly, Nora, Grant and Dylan
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Found it!
Well, I found the cord! It was buried in the couch cushions. Just as my mother said it would be. :) For July 4th Nora walked in a parade with The Dance Shoppe, the dance studio where I teach. She wore red, white and blue, but the rest of us wore Dance Shoppe colors. Then we went to a nice BBQ after and had a BBQ at our house later that night before the fireworks. It was a busy day, but we had fun. Unfortunately, the pics are all from before the parade since July 4th was Jarrod's holiday to work so he couldn't come and watch :( and take pictures. Other than July 4th, we have been keeping busy this summer with playdates and park trips. Nora's going to start daycare at the end of the summer since I'll be teaching two nights a week at the studio and keeping my day job from home and I'm having trouble getting anything productive done now that she's on the move. She is pulling up to a stand, but not really "cruising" yet. I never understood that term -- when I was growing up "cruising" meant scooping the loop on the four lanes in Washington. Anyway, she will push her little grocery cart around if you help her so I imagine we'll be seeing some steps sometime in the next few months. But who knows? Nora has definitely become Miss Independent. She's been doing stuff on her own terms lately. Hopefully it is just a phase. The other day she was pulling my hair and I very sternly told her "No Nora!". She then proceeded to laugh hysterically in my face. My mother told me I deserved it. We'll see what the future holds. Hope you're all enjoying your summer. Rumor has it I may make an appearance at my 10-year reunion this summer. Uggg! 10 years already?
Who invented teething biscuits anyway? There should be a warning on the box -- "Three baths will be required to remove the affects of this delicious treat."
Who invented teething biscuits anyway? There should be a warning on the box -- "Three baths will be required to remove the affects of this delicious treat."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I totally agree about your comment on the teething/biter biscuits....they are more messy than an oreo...who'd have tought?! Love reading your updates- Nora is adorable :)
Post a Comment