The stories and happenings of the Yates Family -- Jarrod, Molly, Nora, Grant and Dylan
Monday, May 4, 2009
Starting to move
Nora is starting to scoot backward and she rolls everywhere. She is getting very frustrated with not being able to get to things so we are thinking that the crawling stage is not too far away. Jarrod and I had to cancel our trip to Mexico in a couple of weeks due to the notorious swine flu, which we are positive will blow over by the week we were supposed to go. We are instead going to Napa Valley -- a dream trip for us since we love our wine! Nora will be staying with Grandma Thomas and I am quite sure that she will start to crawl while we are gone. That will be just my luck!!! :) :) Maybe I'll tell my mom to strap her down :) -- just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment