The stories and happenings of the Yates Family -- Jarrod, Molly, Nora, Grant and Dylan
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Funny
Nora has been given us quite the laughs lately. She makes funny faces, tries to eat everything and constantly pulls our hair. She is suddenly very interested in the "kitty cats" and laughs when they get near her. She got her first taste of antibiotics this week as she encountered her first real runny nose followed by her first ear infection. She is like a hoodini when I go to give those antibiotics. She is extremely good at turning her head and pursing her lips. When you do get that syringe in her mouth, she violently shakes her head. I almost took a picture of myself yesterday. I was looking quite comical after having both peas and pink antibiotics splashed in my hair. She loves typing on the computer and is starting to become very ticklish. She sits up on her own and absolutely loves playing with toys. Anything she can grab and shake!! Check out the video of her funny face below when Jarrod tickles her belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment