Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Well, we have been welcoming Michigan's sleet and yes, forecasted snow flakes, with pumpkin carving, hot chocolate drinking and clogged sinuses. Nora is still doing great. She will be spending her first Halloween with her babysitter Emilie as Jarrod and I will be attending a costume party hosted by our good friends Bill and Jennye. (Pictures to come next week) Nora is working on getting more tummy time in to strengthen her neck muscles and she is starting to squeal a little after hearing her good friend Vanessa's T-Rex scream on Friday night!!! Vanessa is 6 weeks older and has now mastered a scream and a laugh. It was very cute :) :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little pumpkin she is! I can NOT wait to see her. She is getting so big and I bet SO fun! Love the pictures. Enjoy your party!!!!

Ann Coenen said...

What a doll! I love that you put her in the pumpkin. I would love to have a photo of Aaron in his pumpkin, but there's NO way that he'll fit! Can't wait for all of us to get together at the holidays and meet Nora!