The stories and happenings of the Yates Family -- Jarrod, Molly, Nora, Grant and Dylan
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Lovin my pacifier
That's right ... Nora loves her pacifier. One of our friends said, "They call it a 'pacifier' for a reason.'" We agree :) She really is a good baby. Her dad doesn't realize how good we have it, because when she has a "slightly" fussy time in the early evening he thinks something is really wrong. :) But she is a great sleeper and happy baby who eats very well. We are blessed!!! I have returned to work and this Thursday I will be returning to the dance studio. Nora will be spending a couple of hours with her babysitter Emilie between her dad and I's shifts. While it will be hard to leave her, I'm looking forward to returning to the studio and getting out of the house. We are also working on building up our social calendar as the cold weather will be here before we know it and Michigan folks will go into hibernation for the next 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a Beautiful little girl!!!
I thought she was wearing Steeler colors on the previous photos. Oh well, you gotta love the Black and Gold
Ypu are Blessed
Love, Great Uncle George
Post a Comment